We’re two weeks into the new year and hopefully your resolutions are still in full swing!
One item on my 2017 to-do list is to continue developing various skill sets and to learn new ones, and I want to do that through reading more. I typically have multiple books going at one time (fiction & non-fiction), but I have a slight tendency to add more and more books to my stack and never catch up.
Not this year! I’m going to hold myself accountable for finishing a certain amount of books each month and I’ll only add new ones once I’m caught up. That doesn’t mean I won’t stumble upon new books and that I won’t want those new books immediately. Instead, I’ll do my best to utilize my Amazon wish list to keep track and queue them up.
Here’s what I have lined up so far as shown in the photo above.
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Primal Leadership
- Renegades Write the Rules
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of You Life
- Management Lessons from Mayo Clinic: Inside One of the World’s Most Admired Service Organizations
If you’re interested in any of these books, they can be viewed and purchased through my Amazon aStore by visiting the Book Store page at the top of the screen or you can Click Here.
Do you have any books lined up to read? Are there any specific subjects/topics you enjoy? Any skills you’re wanting to develop? Comment below and let me know!